Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I keep getting the quest to help a friend pass a roadblock and I have a couple friends that are stuck at one, but I don't know howto help them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Amanda, welcome to King care. If you're friends are stuck at a roadblock and they send you an unlock request, it will show in your message inbox when you start the game. If you have a lot of requests though it can take a while to show
Hi Amanda, welcome to King care.
If you're friends are stuck at a roadblock and they send you an unlock request, it will show in your message inbox when you start the game. If you have a lot of requests though it can take a while to show
Okay, thanks! I've never seen an option to ask for help when I've been stuck at one. Where is that option?