How can I synchronize differents accounts (2 Facebook and 1 king) for my 3 games ?

Options
Zegueux
Zegueux Posts: 4 Newbie

My wife is playing with my mobile on 3 different games with 3 differents accounts.

1/ Her facebook account on Candy Crush Soda : I have to log her in on the mobile app  and on the mobile website, launch the game and then reconnect my FB account on the mobile app. Like this, the game synchronize with her FB mobile app and then (when I reconnect my account) stay connected to it with the mobile website.

2/ My facebook account for Candy Crush saga : I'm connected to the FB mobile app, so no problem here, the game just synchronize with it.

3/ King account for Farm Heroes : she just have to connected to the king account on the game.

My question is : is there a way for her to synchronize the 3 games on her king account ? I'm pretty sure by manipulating the log in/out on the FB mobile app/ website, she can do it.

I know it's a little mind fucking :)

THANK YOU !

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,991 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Zegueux, thank you for posting on King care. 

I want to know how you used a naughty word and didn't end up in moderation and I don't use them and do. I want to stamp my foot haha.

Ok so I have a link which you will need to watch the video for, but I am going to add the instructions anyway in case you're like me, and hate watching videos lol.

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/how-to-create-and-sync-a-kingdom-account

This is the link to the instructions version

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website

The only problem with playing two accounts on the same device, sometimes you have issues with them not logging out properly and they can end up muddled, so if that ever happens just come back and let us know :)

• Zegueux
    Options

Hi ! I'm gonna try this ! Thanks !

• Zegueux
    Options

So... her king account if synchronized with my FB account (it's not a problem because I don't play those games).

- Levels of Candy Crush Sage are ok.- Levels of Candy Crush Soda are not because she is playing with her FB account.I need to synchronize her King account to her FB account, but it's currently synchronized to mine and I don't know how to unsynchronize it :(

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Good to hear its not going to cause problems using the same device. It could get expensive for you if it was haha. 

I am not sure about the changing Kingdom accounts her FB account syncs to so I am going to ask for further advice from the moderating team. It might be really easy, or it might be something they have to do, or can't do at all, but if I ask them then they will tell me either way or come and help you.

To clarify, her king account is synced to your Facebook account, and her candy crush levels are fine as that is to your account...her soda account is set to her Facebook account though? So even if you could un-sync the accounts, it would possibly mean that the candy levels are going to alter as both games are on different accounts. 

What it might be better to do, and this is just a theory, if they can unsync your FB account from the Kingdom and add hers, it might be better for the game connected to your account to have the progress added to her account if that makes sense. Then she has both games on the same account. And hopefully if they can connect her FB account to her Kingdom account, all 3 games will be on there meaning that she will be able to log into the Kingdom so no more need for FB log in. 

Got it! (Hopefully unless you come back and tell me I got it wrong haha) Passing it over now, so hopefully we will have an official answer in the next couple of days :) 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ok official answer straight from our Cez the moderator with her magic wand. 

She cannot unmerge accounts, and because your wifes FB account is linked to your King account its now merged. But your wife  has a King account of her own correct? And that's not linked to anyone's Facebook? If I am right she already has Farm heroes on that?

What Cez can do is add the progress from the other two games to her own Kingdom account, that way she can bypass Facebook and just sign in with the Kingdom.

If there are any other accounts linked with your wifes, you would need to set her up a shiny new one then it can all be transferred over.

Let me know and I will pass it back to Cez :)

• Zegueux
    Options

My King Account is irrelevant in this problem, it's just to ask questions here :)

"But your wife  has a King account of her own correct? And that's not linked to anyone's Facebook?"    It's linked to my FB.

"What Cez can do is add the progress from the other two games to her own Kingdom account, that way she can bypass Facebook and just sign in with the Kingdom."    It's exactly what I want to do :)

So, the best way to do it is to create a new King account with the CCSaga progression, and than ask Cez to transfer my wife CCSoda progression in this account ?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Yes, if you create a new account then she can add the game/games progression you want to it :). If you let us know once its done, she can contact you and sort it out :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?