Booster Trail in Farm Heroes Saga

Options
Graham_Fairbank
Graham_Fairbank Posts: 3 Newbie

Bonnie's booster does not give the user the additional '+1' that is supposed to have been earnt. The three other boosters are added for the next level, but the +1 is always missing. This appears to be a glitch. Please advise

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Graham, are you sure this is in Farm Heroes and not Farm Heroes super saga? As I am not familiar with this one.Β 

Can you upload me a screenshot please and then I can pass it over to the team :)

• Graham_Fairbank
    Options

It is Farm Heroes Saga. It's a new addition in the last week.Β 

• Graham_Fairbank
    Options

I'll upload a screenshot later. Thanks.Β 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Well! Is all I can say.Β 

Firstly. Congratulations. It looks like you are taking part in a testing feature. Unfortunately this is random and the communication between departments is so bad, that they don't filter the information through so when players like yourself have a new feature....We don't get pre-warned about it.Β 

Humpf!

So as a King Superstar, I am going to ask for advice about this and pass your feedback on and see if I can find some information out about it.Β 

And as a player I am going to grumble that I don't have it lol. Especially as I checked my iphone last night when I saw this and didn't see anything about it.Β 

Leave it with me ;)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Graham,

Thanks for telling.Β 

As Chicken Slayer wrote; this is a limited test that only a few players have available. The test feature is still a bit buggy but we're working out the kinks before it will be released to all players.

- Mark

• kelierb
    kelierb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My coins are not being added after winning levels. Please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?