Livestock Legend stuck at 42%

Options
Maree_Gray
Maree_Gray Posts: 2 Newbie

On my Profile Card the Livestock Legend achievement is stuck at 42% - 85/200 animals. How can I get this issue fixed?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Maree....Although I have been playing the game since it started, I never check mine, I just play. So I don't actually know. 

I wonder if it could be when we collect sheep and things, but I am going to find out from someone official :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Maree,

I haven't see that event before so it could help me a lot if you could take a few screenshots and post them here. I'd then be able to look into the issue and help you out :-)

- Mark

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thanks Maree, Mark is currently out of the office but I can ask one of the team if they can forward the screenshots on, on his behalf :)

• Mickey_Smiles
    Mickey_Smiles Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's something to do with collecting the animals in the Farm Club - the more you collect, the better your score in that area

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you Mickey! Seems you were better than our moderator this time :D:D:D 

• Maree_Gray
    Options

Hi Mickey. I'm not so sure about that as I have collected 213 animals in the Farm Club yet the Livestock Legends score says I have 85/200.  If it is for the Farm Club then I should be at 100%. I wish the moderator would get back to me on this so we can all know for sure!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I will prompt him again Maree :)

• Mickey_Smiles
    Mickey_Smiles Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I was at 152/200 on the Livestock Legends - I went back to redo some Farm Club levels where I hadn't collected all 3 animals and when I added 2 more animals the score went to 154 then up to 157 as I cleared some others : therefore it seems that that is involved in the score for my version of the game -  I have 198 animals in total (every one up to level 1035 inclusive) which is less than you so it doesn't explain why yours is so low 

• Maree_Gray
    Options

I was at 152/200 on the Livestock Legends - I went back to redo some Farm Club levels where I hadn't collected all 3 animals and when I added 2 more animals the score went to 154 then up to 157 as I cleared some others : therefore it seems that that is involved in the score for my version of the game -  I have 198 animals in total (every one up to level 1035 inclusive) which is less than you so it doesn't explain why yours is so low 

The last three animals I collected were at level 1110. There are three more to collect after this but they have question marks beside them, giving me the feeling that they haven't been released yet so I can't complete that set. I wonder if this is what my issue is?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?