Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
why i've lost all my results on the game? What i have to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening, thanks for posting. I am sorry but I am going to have to ask for a little more information. What exactly have you lose the results from and can you screenshot it please?If you can give me as much information as possible, I will try to help
Good evening, thanks for posting.
I am sorry but I am going to have to ask for a little more information. What exactly have you lose the results from and can you screenshot it please?
If you can give me as much information as possible, I will try to help