Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
After the previous update, I started loosing my +1 booster. Either it doesn't re-fill or it dissapears after reloading the game. It also doesn't load in Bonnie's booster. I tried installing the new update, but the glitch continues.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Gaby, I have a reply! Basically it goes onto your crops at the start of the next level automatically as extra points, not saved in your booster bank. I have a post here for you though
Booster trail
Well that is something Happy playing
Thank you, Chicken Slayer!
And apparently, with the new update, the other part of my trouble is gone.
Thanks for getting back to me
I have the troubleshooting link here, but if you reinstall you will lose any saved boosters so I warn you now. King usually ask that you try all this though so that we can rule out game installation errors.
Android troubleshooting
I will also pass this over to the team, it is still a new release so is more likely to glitches, but if we don't tell them, they won't always realise.
Thank you for being patient, I have yet to try it as I rarely play on mobile but it looks colourful
Hi! I'm playing in an LG Stylus 3 with OS Android 7.0.
The +1 is the only booster I'm having trouble with. It dissapears from my inventory sometimes or doesn't refill after I used it.
In regards to Bonnie (level 5), she hads an extra in all the other boosters, except +1.
Hi Gaby, Bonnie is a new feature, and its maybe sent the other boosters a little wappy. The boosters like the +1 will only refill if you don't have any, do you have any stored?
Can you tell me which device you are playing on and the OS and I will get you the troubleshooting to try before anything else