I don't get my +1 booster.

Options
Gaby_Fsy
Gaby_Fsy Posts: 3 Newbie

After the previous update, I started loosing my +1 booster. Either it doesn't re-fill or it dissapears after reloading the game. It also doesn't load in Bonnie's booster. I tried installing the new update, but the glitch continues.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,024 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Gaby, I have a reply! Basically it goes onto your crops at the start of the next level automatically as extra points, not saved in your booster bank. I have a post here for you though :)

Booster trail

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Gaby, Bonnie is a new feature, and its maybe sent the other boosters a little wappy. The boosters like the +1 will only refill if you don't have any, do you have any stored?

Can you tell me which device you are playing on and the OS and I will get you the troubleshooting to try before anything else :)

• Gaby_Fsy
    Options

Hi! I'm playing in an LG Stylus 3 with OS Android 7.0.

The +1 is the only booster I'm having trouble with. It dissapears from my inventory sometimes or doesn't refill after I used it. 

In regards to Bonnie (level 5), she hads an extra in all the other boosters, except +1.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me :)

I have the troubleshooting link here, but if you reinstall you will lose any saved boosters so I warn you now. King usually ask that you try all this though so that we can rule out game installation errors. 

Android troubleshooting

I will also pass this over to the team, it is still a new release so is more likely to glitches, but if we don't tell them, they won't always realise.

Thank you for being patient, I have yet to try it as I rarely play on mobile but it looks colourful :)

• Lady_Choo
    edited May 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Gaby, I have a reply! Basically it goes onto your crops at the start of the next level automatically as extra points, not saved in your booster bank. I have a post here for you though :)

Booster trail

• Gaby_Fsy
    Options

Thank you, Chicken Slayer!

And apparently, with the new update, the other part of my trouble is gone.

:D

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Well that is something :D Happy playing :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?