Options
SFR53
SFR53 Posts: 5 Level 2

Farm Heroes Saga New TOS notice won't go away after you click ACCEPT

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,024 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi SFR53 mine did the same, but it did go eventually. What I also know is too, its causing issues all across the board. Paradise bay players have either had problems getting into the game or not getting into it at all. 

Can you tell me which device/os you are playing on?

I would suggest that you force quit the app 

If playing on android, go to settings> apps> FHS> force quit.

I would also clear cache while in there too.

iOS, double tap the home screen and swipe the game away.

Reboot your device, open the game and try to play.

IF that doesn't work, do it all again, but uninstall the game, reboot your device, clear storage cache and install again then try again.

Note though that this way will lose boosters and progress. You will have to log in again to either Facebook, or the Kingdom, however you did before to restore progress. Unfortunately the boosters will be lost as they are saved on the device memory, but hopefully you won't need to do this :)

• Matilda_Edwards
    Matilda_Edwards Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I am receiving a notice over my game that chat is to close but even though I click it of it continues to come back, the website quoted does not work either how do I get rid of that notice.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,024 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Matilda is that on the King.com site? I had that same pop up too and as I had had an email from a person I didn't know, saying "to keep in touch" it confused me until I went to the site. 

It should vanish once you click it away, but I think its a bit like the silly beta pop up on here is, it doesn't know when to go away. Do you clear cookies regularly? That can cause it to ignore the previous action.

And can you give me a screenshot of the website so I can report it back?

Thank you :)

• Matilda_Edwards
    Options

Hi Matilda is that on the King.com site? I had that same pop up too and as I had had an email from a person I didn't know, saying "to keep in touch" it confused me until I went to the site. 

It should vanish once you click it away, but I think its a bit like the silly beta pop up on here is, it doesn't know when to go away. Do you clear cookies regularly? That can cause it to ignore the previous action.

And can you give me a screenshot of the website so I can report it back?

Thank you :)

Hi Chicken Slayer, not can't give a screen shot, but it is the King.com when I click on the clink to go to the website it fails, just says chat is closing down, when I click it to go away keeps returning will try cookies.thanks.
  • Matilda_Edwards
    Options

King get rid of that annoying notice over my game PLEASE

• Matilda_Edwards
    Options

It's gone!! fantastic

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?