level 1896 -

Options
Gabriela_Major
Gabriela_Major Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there! Why you make this game so boring by making impossibile levels?? A game must give us a good mood not contrary. Anyway...if you continue like this i think many ppl will left it. Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeanne_Weber
    Jeanne_Weber Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

My level 997 went back to level 0... why & how to I get back my level?

• Dilya
    Dilya Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Я тоже не могу пройти. На YouTube нет видео. Кто нибудь помогите

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,024 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it on to the moderators :)

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Gabriela,

I understand your feeling and I'm sorry you're frustrated. This level can be challenging but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy it can be beaten!

Our Developers are constantly monitoring our games and take many factors into consideration when making any updates to the game. Every level is always thoroughly tested to make sure that it offers the right balance of challenge and fun and some levels are deliberately a lot more challenging than others - this is part of the game design and the fun!

We also keep a very close eye on player feedback relating to level difficulty, and we may, at times decide to make a certain level more or less difficult in the future.

Thank you again for the feedback and rest assured that I've passed your comments onto the Studio.

Cheers,

Xarly

• Sandgroper
    Sandgroper Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited May 2018
    Options

Me too!

Xarly as a player stuck on this level for so many weeks now I appreciate your comment but will very highly disagree.

I will say a big Thank You to those who did take a comment I made onboard re the % where I have noticed it has been slightly adjusted recently although no where near achievable.

Prior to this adjustment the lowest I could ever get including using tools and helpers was 81% tonight I actually managed to get to 69% 

I can not see how in 15 moves with grumpies and 10 points for only 1% (now) off rancid how anyone believes it is do-able.

Wouldn't you need 100x10 points in 15 moves to defeat rancid, now include a turn or 3 for grass to increase points, take the lost points from grumpies or slime patch that can wipe out some high points.

I love a challenge and there have been many hard and super hard levels before this one, but I have lost/spent so many beans on this sole level that I can not justify playing this level anymore - I have totally lost the enjoyment and fun I used to have playing FHS, even on previous hard levels you can sense it's able to be done just persistence and well timed but this one is not like that.

I have seen so many complain about this level and so many about to quit the game because of it!

Cheers.

• Xarly
    Options

Hi @Sandgroper,

I fully understand your concern and I want to thank you big time for coming and showing your feedback in such a respectful way. Although this is a tough one, and the team is aware of it (thanks to your feedback!) the truth is that some players do have beaten it. However, there is sadly no video or community post from any of those pros that managed! If not, I would've shared the content as that can be very helpful when trying to get past a level.

I encourage you to go back to your account and try some more. I've left a small gift as a sign of gratitude towards your feedback and as a possible helper when it comes to getting past 1896. If you do manage or anybody knows of anyone that did manage, please bring him here! The more the community shares with each other, the stronger it will be :-).

Cheers,

Xarly

• Sandgroper
    Options

Xarly thank you so much, haven't logged in yet but after their two modifications - which only one would have been awesome, but with both I managed to pass with 7 moves left ;) 

Thank you and the team for taking the time and attention to listen and be proactive.

Very appreciated! Thank you!

• Louise_Watkins
    Louise_Watkins Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

What did you use to finish it? I'm so stuck 

• Sandgroper
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Louise the amount of moves were changed to 20 and the points per hit were adjusted so is certainly more achievable now.

Didn't use any tools, just timing, strategy and patience. Good luck!

• Xarly
    Options

Very happy to hear so @Sandgroper!

Your feedback made it happen! We're the thankful ones :-) It's wonderful to see you're proactively answering @Louise now - this community needs more players like yourself!

Cheers and looking forward to hearing more from you,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?