Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Level 1896 is flat out impossible! Please review this level as the game is no longer worth playing if I have to continue playing this impossible level for months on end!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi everyone,
As discussed HERE, the team has made adjustments to the level given your feedback and has made it more accessible. Feel free to try again and if there's still a struggle, let us know!
Thanks for your feedback once again.
Cheers,
Xarly
Same here....
Dame here....
I'm stuck too, I've used al my boosters and beans and nowhere near close to finishing. Please help us