Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The games I used to play on facebook - candy crush saga, pet rescue saga...and others are not loading on my facebook page.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Monica, I haven't heard of anything but that doesn't mean that there isn't an issue.
Have you tried the troubleshooting here
Have you thought about upgrading to iOS11? Its usually better if you can as older iOS or devices become incompatible
Let me know which devices you have and I will look in to it, but I know we have had Facebook connection issues since they changed. They should be working on all devices now but pc, but its always worth a look into your settings to make sure everything is current
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/facebook-lost-progress-and-friends-lists
Can you confirm if being on IOS 10.3.3 cause issues in connecting to the kingdom/Facebook?
my devices aren't syncing but they on different IOS.
Hi Anna, did you try the suggestions in my answer above?
Let me know if it helped or not
same for me, blossom blast still works, though
Hi Annabelle thank you for posting on King care.
Firstly could you try some troubleshooting that you can find HERE, I am also wondering if the games you are having issues with are the html versions, in which case, have a look at this link and see if anything HERE helps you. If not, come back and let us know which OS and version you are using and your browser.
Thank you