Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Now when I login into any of the 4 King games I play, I am sent to King.com/da and everything is in German.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Mine randomly changed to something else, I think it was Spanish, but I hadn't clicked on links etc and everytime I put the correct address in, it changed it lol. Just added the es after the address and no matter how much I put it back, it refused. It was Lynette that told me how to change it, I didn't even know that existed!
Hi Diana,
That's strange. If I try accessing it I will get the right language. Have you tried clearing browser cache and data? Maybe this helps you get back to the right language.
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi Diana, thanks for posting. I only know the answer to this as mine did the same in another language a few weeks ago.
Scroll right down to the bottom of the page and you can choose the language from the menu at the very bottom