Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
chicken slayer I cant get to your respose, please send again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carolyn, sorry, not quite sure what's happened there.
This was my reply..
Thank you for letting me know. It might just be something simple like clearing cache etc, so I have the troubleshooting guide for that
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Have you tried a different browser? Google chrome is usually the one that works best, or as you have windows 10, have you got Facebook gameroom installed? Its the gaming part of Facebook without all the clutter. I usually find mine works better on there.
Also, are you playing the game on Facebook or King.com?