Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
A couple of weeks ago, every hard level turned to very hard
And that would be awesome if I woudnt keep getting this "solve X hard levels" mission
As there are no more hard levels, I have to wait 1 day to change it. I think its pretty unfair, lol
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good morning Gonza,
I hear you! Unfortunately when we get higher up the levels, the quests only seem to be aimed at the lower levels.
I hadn't realised all the hard levels have been changed either. So I am going to query that and pass your feedback on to the team. They forward all feedback given to the studio, so they will listen
Thank you for posting and have a lovely day