Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I'm in Level 699 and I have the problem thats the beetle are glow but don't fly away. My sheep can't go to the straw because the beetle are in the way.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Theresa, thank you for posting.
I can help you with this one. I am not keen on the fireflies but I like the sheep
All the flies have to be lit at the same time. You need 4 so if even one of them isn't glowing, they cannot fly away. Each firefly has two stages once you match next to them. Wings open, then next they glow. So always start with the lower ones first so they don't get hit by falling crops.
I have some tips on this link with a video for help if you would like, which I hope you will find useful
https://farmheroeshelp.blogspot.com/2014/10/level-699.html