Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
It's impossible to pass level 1936. There are not enough moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Superfarmer that is brilliant! Thank you for telling us! Happy playing
This evening when you make this game for the 2nd time easier, I passed through. It was nog so difficult. Thank you!
That is awesome to hear! I like it when they show they are listening to us
Thank you for make the game easier. Now we need less carrots and unions and it seems easier to get eggs.
Hi SuperFarmer, the levels are being monitored and feedback is being gathered. I have passed it to the team, thanks for sharing!