Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Anybody managed to pass level 1939? I am stuck. Please help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think they've level 1939 make easier today. In stead of 15, you only need 9 (wat's the right word in English) little green dragons.
The level does need fixing, but luckily the team are listening to feedback, so keep checking for updates
What is happenning in every level????there are impossibles to pass....please take a look to them!!!
I have tried this level a number of times and on my best attempt I got a little more than half of what is needed. Level needs fixing.