Why can't I go past Farm Heroes Saga level 1105 on my phone?

Options
scox
scox Posts: 3 Newbie

I am on level 1185 on Facebook on my desktop but when I am on my phone it says "coming soon" for levels after 1105 even when I am connected to Facebook.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry Scox, we don't get notified if people comment rather than answer so I didn't see this until now. 

I have the android troubleshooting here, hopefully it will help, it should, but you will lose any saved boosters unfortunately as they are saved in the device memory with the game, so if you wipe the game they will be wiped too. Usually its the best thing to do though, but only you can decide that. 

If it doesn't work, can you let me know which version of android you are using. Which app version you have and which android device and model number you have please in case its no longer compatible. If you want you could let me have that info first before wiping the game :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Scox, you need to check the play store for an update as there are now over 2000 levels on Farm heroes. 

If you cannot see an update, make sure your device is uptodate with its android OS and if it is, come back and let me know and I will give you some troubleshooting :)

• scox
    Options

Hi Scox, you need to check the play store for an update as there are now over 2000 levels on Farm heroes. 

If you cannot see an update, make sure your device is uptodate with its android OS and if it is, come back and let me know and I will give you some troubleshooting :)

Everything is updated. Still can't go past level 1105 on phone.
  • Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry Scox, we don't get notified if people comment rather than answer so I didn't see this until now. 

I have the android troubleshooting here, hopefully it will help, it should, but you will lose any saved boosters unfortunately as they are saved in the device memory with the game, so if you wipe the game they will be wiped too. Usually its the best thing to do though, but only you can decide that. 

If it doesn't work, can you let me know which version of android you are using. Which app version you have and which android device and model number you have please in case its no longer compatible. If you want you could let me have that info first before wiping the game :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Sorry Scox, when people comment rather than answer, we don't get notified. One of the things they hope will change on the new site. Glad to see its sorted. I think sometimes even though you check for updates, it gets stuck in a loop. Sometimes I have found reinstalling gives it a kick :)

Happy playing now :)

• scox
    Options

Thanks. Had tried all of that in the past but for some reason uninstalling and reinstalling worked this time!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?