Delete myself from my partners game

Options
Nicky_Hannell
Nicky_Hannell Posts: 2 Newbie

Played farm heroes on my partners ipad and now it doesn't let him play as himself.How do we delete me from his ipad and game?

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Ah no, it sounds like its merged your account possibly. Do you have your own log in through either Facebook or the Kingdom?

It sounds like he is going to possibly need his progress resetting. I am going to give you a link, if none of it helps, there is a contact form at the bottom. To get to the right team though make sure you select Gameplay/progress, then lost levels and they will be able to help you :)

Lost levels?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Nicky, ios is a pain for remembering log ins.Β 

Can you log out of Facebook on safari, and on the app if you have it installed, then clear history on safari and try logging in again as you. Instructions can beΒ found here in case you need help with that.Β 

Please let me know how you get on :)

• Nicky_Hannell
    Nicky_Hannell Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

No sorry tried this and it still says that it's me not my partner on his game

• Lady_Choo
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Ah no, it sounds like its merged your account possibly. Do you have your own log in through either Facebook or the Kingdom?

It sounds like he is going to possibly need his progress resetting. I am going to give you a link, if none of it helps, there is a contact form at the bottom. To get to the right team though make sure you select Gameplay/progress, then lost levels and they will be able to help you :)

Lost levels?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?