Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Level 1948 difficult. Please help. Impossible to pass level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shain, I am so sorry, adding this one to the list too. I just added 1949 as well so you know in advance
You're welcome I like that one. I don't use it much, but it makes things easier lol.
Chicken Slayer, thanks you for your answer. Yes I mean the doggy booster.
The doggy booster? I think its got a technical name but that escapes me at the moment
Level 1948 is a hell but it is possible, whitout gold bars. I used 2 times that 'cat' (?) that deleats all of one colour.