Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I think requirements of this level also needs checking.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Will pass the feedback on. I think they should remove the firecrackers anyway, since when did they belong on a farm lol.
Yep, I'm getting scared of the next level already lol
Getting really frustrated. Don't they understand that the problem is amount of firecrackers or oysters, depending which companion you use? Impossible to get large amount of both.
I also feel the same.
Yes very much impossible to finish. About to give up
Requirements are now little lower 4/40/300/40 (was 4/50/350/50) but still impossible.
I will pass it over, but hey, well done on getting that far!