Beans disappeared

Options
Skyeaussie
Skyeaussie Posts: 4 Newbie

I had over 200000 beans and a lot of gold bars that disappeared instantly! Can I get them back?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Skyeaussie, it sounds like you have been disconnected from your usual log in, either Facebook or the Kingdom, have a look at this link and if it doesn't help, there is a contact point at the bottom, just make sure you select gameplay/progress, lost progress. I realise your levels may be correct but the rest isn't so I think it still applies :)

• Skyeaussie
    Options

Hi Skyeaussie, it sounds like you have been disconnected from your usual log in, either Facebook or the Kingdom, have a look at this link and if it doesn't help, there is a contact point at the bottom, just make sure you select gameplay/progress, lost progress. I realise your levels may be correct but the rest isn't so I think it still applies :)

Thank you for your help! I tried connecting but for some reason it won’t connect. I am playing on an iPad and the wifi is good for everything else but it won’t connect
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

That sounds really odd. It might possibly be a server issue, are you connecting through Facebook or the Kingdom and have you got ios11.4 now?

Have you checked the store for an update to the game? While you are disconnected if you are not showing with any boosters (as uninstalling loses them) it might be an idea to try uninstalling the game, rebooting and reinstalling then trying to connect again. There was a game update earlier for me but I am not sure what it fixed as I rarely play on there. It might be worth checking though :)

• Skyeaussie
    Options

That sounds really odd. It might possibly be a server issue, are you connecting through Facebook or the Kingdom and have you got ios11.4 now?

Have you checked the store for an update to the game? While you are disconnected if you are not showing with any boosters (as uninstalling loses them) it might be an idea to try uninstalling the game, rebooting and reinstalling then trying to connect again. There was a game update earlier for me but I am not sure what it fixed as I rarely play on there. It might be worth checking though :)

Thank you. I checked both and they are up to date. I am trying to connect with Facebook. I can’t see how to log into Kingdom. I still have all my boosters.
  • Skyeaussie
    Options

I have BubbleWitch 2 and I can log into Kingdom there but not on Farm Heroes. The icon isn’t there
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

I am sorry you are still having problems :(

I am going to ask the moderators advice about this as you haven't lost progress as such, but connection. Have you many boosters? Normally we would ask you to reinstall the game, but because boosters are saved on your device so you can play offline, they get wiped when the game is uninstalled. 

I think they will ask you to do this anyway though to rule that out. I have had to do that with two of my games this week. 

• Skyeaussie
    Options

I am sorry you are still having problems :(

I am going to ask the moderators advice about this as you haven't lost progress as such, but connection. Have you many boosters? Normally we would ask you to reinstall the game, but because boosters are saved on your device so you can play offline, they get wiped when the game is uninstalled. 

I think they will ask you to do this anyway though to rule that out. I have had to do that with two of my games this week. 

I have A LOT of boosters and would hate to lose them. :( I have been playing for years and try not to use them! Thank you for all your help!
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Skyeaussie,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

- Mark

• Skyeaussie
    Options

Hi Skyeaussie,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

- Mark

Hello. Thank you for the reply. I have tried to connect to Facebook but it keeps saying disconnected every time I try. I can’t find the King account icon to log in with either. I play Bubble Witch Saga and I can log onto my King account there. Is there something else I can try?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?