Why am I not getting any of my boosters from Farm Hero Saga?

Options
Theresonlyonephe
Theresonlyonephe Posts: 2 Newbie

I play a level that has a prize box and I will receive the the timed ulimited lives but I wont get the boosters as it says it refreshes. Nor, do I receive them when I play the extra side missions when I have completed the three levels to get to the prize. This have been going on for a while. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it on my android device and still the same please help.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Theresonlyonephe, Thank you for posting.Β 

With each of the "recharge" rewards, they only get recharged if you don't have any of the boosters. Even if you only have one, they won't recharge as you already have them. You have to have 0. The only other time they will increase is if they are rewarded at the end of the event, like if you complete the flower tower for example.Β 

As regards the quest, to confirm you are getting nothing? Is it the actual quests that sit under the events tab, or do you mean the farm club where you have to complete 3 levels to unlock rewards?Β 

I am sorry for having to ask for clarification, its just better to ask now, than assume and get it wrong before I pass it over to the team :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Theresonlyonephe, Thank you for posting.Β 

With each of the "recharge" rewards, they only get recharged if you don't have any of the boosters. Even if you only have one, they won't recharge as you already have them. You have to have 0. The only other time they will increase is if they are rewarded at the end of the event, like if you complete the flower tower for example.Β 

As regards the quest, to confirm you are getting nothing? Is it the actual quests that sit under the events tab, or do you mean the farm club where you have to complete 3 levels to unlock rewards?Β 

I am sorry for having to ask for clarification, its just better to ask now, than assume and get it wrong before I pass it over to the team :)

• Theresonlyonephe
    Theresonlyonephe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It was the ones under the event tab like the chicken coop one. I understand thanks. Thats messed up. They use to give them to you thats how i have been able to keep some boosters when i really need them.Β 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Yeah I know what you mean. Admittedly I don't play on the app version as I blog the game, so it has to be recorded on a pc, but the few times I have gone into it and played the events, I don't use my boosters either so don't benefit until any at the end.Β  I think they should be added regardless. But at least you know its not you have anything wrong with your game.Β 

I am going to pass it over to the moderators as I know some events had issues, but in the meantime, I know you uninstalled/reinstalled the game, but android remembers data. Go to Settings, Apps, Farm Heroes, Storage. Clear cache. If you have no boosters, I would advice clearing data too (Reinstalling the game loses boosters as they are saved on your device memory rather than the game itself so you can use them offline, and so if the game is wiped, they go with it. I am not sure if clearing data would do the same which is why I advise to do it if you don't have any) you would need to log in again to get progress back, but if there is anything blocking it, that would be a good way to make sure its totally clear.Β 

Also sometimes the events don't work so well if you are low on memory, or its an older device. It might be a good idea to go into your settings and clear cache and remove any apps you no longer use :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details and I'll try to solve the issue :-)

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?