Loss of gold and beans

Options
Pavcio_Govorcio
Pavcio_Govorcio Posts: 2 Newbie

I played this game for over 2 years on the phone. I was not logged in to facebook. I had over 500,000 Magic beans and the highest level in the option with Bonnie horse. Once I logged in via Facebook on my phone and lost everything. Currently, I have 4210 magic beans and 100 gold in my account. How to recover it?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Pavcio, don't panic. Were you previously connected to the Kingdom instead?

Have a look at this link here, follow the steps and if it doesn't work, use the contact link in the post. Make sure you choose gameplay/progress and lost progress when asked :)

• Pavcio_Govorcio
    Pavcio_Govorcio Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

before connecting from the phone with facebook everything was ok. I wanted to join to save my level and all the extras. I have the same level, however, the number of gold, beans and the level of the horse bonnie is gone. I am surprised that a company such as king.com can not check my statistics on servers and restore them.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

It depends if you were logged into anywhere or not Pavcio. Many players don't realise to save progress they either need to be connected to Facebook or the Kingdom. As otherwise data is saved on the phone itself locally. That's why I asked if you were logged onto the Kingdom, as if you were, you just need to log in again.Β 

Follow the link I gave you, contact the team on the email link at the end and they will be able to help you. We cannot do it here as it requires access to data which is private :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?