Texhnical Issues Farm heros

Options
Morgan_Elizabeth
Morgan_Elizabeth Posts: 6 Level 2

Hello. I believe There is a bug. I have had the Bonnie booster for a bunch of levels consecutively and I only get 4 boosters. My boyfriend who also plays gets way more boosters and we both have the the same unicorn. Can someone please look into this?

Also one of my quests has been to beat 2 hard levels and I have beaten a bunch of them but the quest has not paid out. Please get back to me as soon as possible 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Morgan, thanks for posting here.

As regards Bonnie, as far as I know its still a new testing feature and some players seem to have different rewards to others while in this phase, but to be doubly sure, I will check. 

You still should have had the reward for passing the levels though so I will pass this over to the team :)

• Morgan_Elizabeth
    Options

Thank you! Yeah he gets way more stuff the I do. I only get 4 boosters even though I’m on the highest. Please keep me posted

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I will do :) The studios run different control groups to see what works better or is more popular in each test so I do know its frustrating. Especially when our other halves get more than we do lol. Mine gets better tests than I do :/

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Morgan,

The Booster Trail feature has been tested with different rewards. If you both upgrade to the latest version from the app store you'll get the correct reward from Bonnie :-)

• Morgan_Elizabeth
    Options

I tried updating to the latest version and still no difference in the boosters :(

• Lady_Choo
    edited August 2018
    Options

Have you both got the same app version now?

One last resort that its always worth trying. Have you any saved boosters? If not, if you uninstall the game, do a hard reboot of your phone, (Hold the Home and power button until the screen goes black and the apple logo reappears-or vol down and power for on iphone 7 and above) then reinstall, make sure you connect to either Facebook or the Kingdom (however you normally do to restore progress) and see if that makes a difference? I always say if you don't have boosters as they are saved to your phone so that you can play offline as well and therefore cannot be tracked unless purchased. So it means they would be wiped too, but if you don't have any, it might be worth a try :)

Otherwise there are still a few % that don't have it, but I can ask again if you let me know which version you both have :)

• Morgan_Elizabeth
    Options

I tried the hard reboot and still nothing. I’m just being greedy lol hopefully one day I get the same boosters he’s got though because he’s kicking my butt in this game lol

• Morgan_Elizabeth
    Options

Is there a way I can email a picture of what I’m seeing? 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

You're not being greedy at all. I always say if they are being offered, they should be given :)

You have two choices, you can either save them to your device, then come back to the answer box on this post, just above it there are 3 icons. The middle one is for uploading images, it will open up your files, find the correct one and click on ok. Then hit answer once its there.

The other way is by a file sharing site, upload them there and post the link here :)

• Morgan_Elizabeth
    Options

Hmm I don’t see that. I’ll have to try from a computer. I was just going to show that it only gives me 4 boosters. The +1, the shovel, the dog, and the tractor. Very perplexing lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?