Farm heroes saga, technical issues

Options
Marleen_Steijns
Marleen_Steijns Posts: 2 Newbie

Since the latest update I have technical issues with plating the game on IOS. I deleted Fb en FHS, reonstold iT, also Google,everything is up to date. I did al those things what you describe on, but nothing works. When I click on FHS then it jumps away. When I on FHS then I cannot ask for lives nothing at all, and cannot play the extra games. I am connected with fb but I gues this is the problem. Can you help me..

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Marleen, thanks for posting on King care.Β 

The life issue is a separate issue at the moment caused by Facebook and not just for King games. All games going through Facebook seems to have issues with sending or seeing friends lists since all the permissions changes. It is under investigation but as its Facebook we cannot say when it will be fixed. Hopefully soon!

As to the jumping away, do you mean it won't load or it crashes? Can you tell me exactly which device you have (model number) and your ios version please :)

• Marleen_Steijns
    Marleen_Steijns Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Marleen, thanks for posting on King care.Β 

The life issue is a separate issue at the moment caused by Facebook and not just for King games. All games going through Facebook seems to have issues with sending or seeing friends lists since all the permissions changes. It is under investigation but as its Facebook we cannot say when it will be fixed. Hopefully soon!

As to the jumping away, do you mean it won't load or it crashes? Can you tell me exactly which device you have (model number) and your ios version please :)

Thank you for the information about the issue caused bij Facebook. About the jumping away farm heroes when I am playing, or when I want go back to the main menu, it's gone. I think it's chraches. Also when I try to load the game I only seen the orange screen from King, sometimes, and sometimes iT doesn't load. Also I cannot play the flowertower, or other events, it crashes. This is my device, Apple iPad mini A1432, and IOS 9.3.5

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?