Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
How does one manage to complete this level? Any suggestions welcomed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
KingCare, super you have decreased the number of 'faces' we have to beat, from 8 til 4!
Yeah,revise it please,crazy hard
Revisión por favor. Esto es imposible
I passed the level only by buying extra moves and extra shovels. I focused on getting rid of ice first and then getting rid of poppies. Not enough moves for this level.
I need tips myself
No answer yet. I can't see how you pass this level without buying extra moves and even then, I'm not sure you can.
I would also want tips how this level can be passed.