All my magic beans are gone!

Options
Alex_Wilhelm
Alex_Wilhelm Posts: 2 Newbie

I had to remove then re-add all my King games because they would no longer connect to FB or to my Kingdom account. Now afterhaving done that i have lost ALL my magic beans (on level 1389 and had many many beans!!) in Farm Hero as well as boosters randomly accross all the other games. 

I can deal with missing boosters but give me my beans back!!!!!!!! 

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,748 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well how rude of them! Grrr. I thought we had solved it then. Are you playing on iphone or ipad? And which version of it and the ios version please. I just checked my ipad in case it was different but I can still access it. Also your app version for Farm Heroes. Have you checked for updates even though you reinstalled?

On King care it is only a log in through Facebook at the moment. If its the same account as your Facebook account is linked with, they can find you that way (especially if you have linked your FB account on king.com) otherwise they will need your player ID number. 

This might be worth trying and I know you already have but I swear sometimes these apps need a good virtual Kick. You tagged ios so I am assuming you are using that. 

Have you access to a pc? Is your Facebook account synced with your Kingdom account? If you need help with that you can find it here. If you are able to do this, are your beans showing correctly on pc?

Once you have done that, or if you don't have access to a pc anyway, follow these steps. 

Uninstall the FHS app.

Uninstall Facebook. 

Go into Safari and clear your cache, if you're not sure how to, you can find that help here

Hard reboot your device (Power and home on older devices, power and vol down on newer ones just cos apple like to make things harder)

Make sure there are no ios updates.

Install the FHS app DO NOT at this point install the Facebook app. See if it gives you the option to log into the Kingdom. 

If it doesn't, log into Facebook and see if the beans are back. 

Afterwards its ok to re-add the FB app and if the beans are not back...the moderator will see the link to this in his tag as soon as he gets to the office but at least we have tried everything and exhausted everything I can think of and he can check your account and see what's happening :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi Alex, beans are connected to your account so they should come back on logging back into either Facebook or the Kingdom. 

If they haven't, try logging out, restarting your device, then logging back in again and see if they reappear. Are your levels and gold balance as they should be? You do need those beans I agree, but it is probably something simple that hasn't made them appear. Let me know if the above works and if not, I will get the team to look into it for you :)

• Alex_Wilhelm
    Options

Thank you for the quick reply. I think the issue is that I can’t log into my kingdom account from all my devices and that is why it is not syncing up. Even here I can only log in with FB there is no option to us my kingdom account.

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well how rude of them! Grrr. I thought we had solved it then. Are you playing on iphone or ipad? And which version of it and the ios version please. I just checked my ipad in case it was different but I can still access it. Also your app version for Farm Heroes. Have you checked for updates even though you reinstalled?

On King care it is only a log in through Facebook at the moment. If its the same account as your Facebook account is linked with, they can find you that way (especially if you have linked your FB account on king.com) otherwise they will need your player ID number. 

This might be worth trying and I know you already have but I swear sometimes these apps need a good virtual Kick. You tagged ios so I am assuming you are using that. 

Have you access to a pc? Is your Facebook account synced with your Kingdom account? If you need help with that you can find it here. If you are able to do this, are your beans showing correctly on pc?

Once you have done that, or if you don't have access to a pc anyway, follow these steps. 

Uninstall the FHS app.

Uninstall Facebook. 

Go into Safari and clear your cache, if you're not sure how to, you can find that help here

Hard reboot your device (Power and home on older devices, power and vol down on newer ones just cos apple like to make things harder)

Install the FHS app DO NOT at this point install the Facebook app. See if it gives you the option to log into the Kingdom. 

Afterwards its ok to re-add the FB app and if the beans are not back...the moderator will see the link to this in his tag as soon as he gets to the office but at least we have tried everything and exhausted everything I can think of and he can check your account and see what's happening :)

• Alex_Wilhelm
    Options

Uninstall the FHS app.

Uninstall Facebook. 

Booya! Thank you very much, removing the FB app did the trick. Really appreciate the quick replies and suggestions.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Woohoo you are very welcome!!! Just shows how much Facebook retains even though it says it doesn't lol.

Glad its all sorted! Happy Playing :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?