Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
This was made easier yesterday requiring 125 apples and suns and 6 eggs which was still challenging. Then later in the day and today it has reverted back to the harder version. Please take another look.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gameon, sorry I saw the other post you answered on before I saw this one. I have left the King care team know so hopefully it will revert back soon!
Aha thanks for telling, that sounds much better!
It has been made easier and easier than the previous easier version requiring 100 apples and suns and 4 eggs