Level 1975

Options
Janet_Mannion
Janet_Mannion Posts: 19 Level 2

Level 1975 To achieve 8 Flowers make 8 flowers = 16 total  2 bees 25 water drops 120 carrots all in 15 moves mathematics says it can't be done. Would you please ask the studio to check this one please. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,991 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you Janet, I have added it to the moderators list :)

• Janet_Mannion
    Janet_Mannion Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Thankyou chicken slayer Question somebody in my group has said they have 27 moves and only 14 flowers to collect as well as the rest of course how can that be when I still only have 15 moves and 16 flowers seems weird she has posted a picture so yes its true. maybe thats the reason no one else has complained about this level 

• Ana_Mitchell
    Ana_Mitchell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also have 15 moves to get 18 flowers with only 8 already on the board. It’s just not possible. Perhaps it’s the version of the game? I’m on the iPhone app

• facebooklep
    facebooklep Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Another impossible level.  I know the game should get harder as you progress but some of these levels are just ridiculous.  There is just no way that I can see beating this is possible unless you have tons of shovels.  You can't earn any more shovels through the rewards since you stop getting them after a certain point.   

• Lin_Chia-en
    Lin_Chia-en Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I think they have showed their attitude and mindset. They expect the players to buy boosters to continue for most of the new levels. It is evident, sound and intriguing. Joke if we care about fun! Thank you for all the past pleasures and challenges.  

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Sometimes they have different versions of the levels depending on if its mobile or computer, or sometimes they update one before the other @Janet :( It could be yours has not updated yet. Has it changed now?

@Lin Chia-en, the trouble is they don't test it at this point on real players but they use bots. Bots are computers at the end of the day so it seems that there is an issue somewhere. They should all be able to be played without buying, and if they can't they do change them :)

• XOMOROD
    XOMOROD Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Sometimes they have different versions of the levels depending on if its mobile or computer, or sometimes they update one before the other @Janet :( It could be yours has not updated yet. Has it changed now?

@Lin Chia-en, the trouble is they don't test it at this point on real players but they use bots. Bots are computers at the end of the day so it seems that there is an issue somewhere. They should all be able to be played without buying, and if they can't they do change them :)

@chicken Slayer I commented in some other post about the miss match of devices (iphone and ipad) but the iphone is updated with the wrong version!!!!
  • Bruno-3
    Bruno-3 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

After spending all my boosters and gold to finish the previous level, I am stuck here again....................

• Bruno-3
    Bruno-3 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

With 5 beans left

• Lady_Choo
    Options

XOMOROD, I cannot find the comments about the wrong versions, have you checked the app store for updates?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?