Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
After many attempts I really think this level should be looked at as it appears impossible to complete, so hopefully the team will fix it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Since the team have adjusted the requirements it has made it possible to complete the level.
Does anyone know if this has updated yet??? Its been a few days but I see nothing has changed. There's a new choo choo challenge that I can't play because there is no way to pass this level in 16 moves!
Thank you Farmer Yoz, adding it to the Moderators list now
I completely agree Sparky, they are looking into why it’s suddenly gone too hard
I have played this many times now also and just needs tweeking please