No help, no answered emails for weeks

Options
Neen_Grech
Neen_Grech Posts: 4 Newbie

this is my complaint too, but you don't seem to want to look into my game......

"I’m soon ready to ditch this game!!!!!! No one wants to help me to be able to get my rewards & boosters!! Emails are never answered within a reasonable time! Problems aren’t fixed! Even if you need time to figure out the problem, give me my boosters & gold bars that I deserve!!..."

when you do the levels the rewards never appear, I've played this game for ages and should have hundreds of gold bars, but you don't seem to want to give them unless we pay for them and they just disappear when you do get them.

please someone help out here!!

Answers

• Julia_Hawkins
    Julia_Hawkins Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've had many issues with this game,don't know how to respond that will make your problems better. I've got 3 rewards coming according to the list,but I must've received them,as I scroll,no collects. Right now,after updating,I can't play events without it cutting off completely. My only recommendation, I've done this before,uninstall! Reinstall. If you use the same sign in,your progress is saved. Maybe the rewards will come? Don't know,but I'm always getting updates to fix certain issues,this time,left me without events. Without events,I can't get the coins I need for companion help. I've done most by using common sense,using lifelines,multiply,gather all,dig,only when there's a chance to succeed. I know the frustration,I hope you get some help with your problems. Good luck,hope you feel better someone replied? I had to jump through hoops just to log in!

• Neen_Grech
    Neen_Grech Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thanks Julia, yeah ive tried all the usual tricks to get it to reset, ive got the same 3 reward notice but i know i havent recieved the rewards. It just the lack of interest from King thats most annoying.

Still no response....Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?