Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Another impossible level with such a very little moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
On level 1982 and even worse with 10 moves, 2 spiders, 8 flowers and 340 suns, 340 strawberries. Very impossible!
level 1981 is worse! only 11 moves, need to collect mushrooms, flowers, and 2 other things i cant remember because i'm so pissed
Imposible con 11 movimientos pasar el nivel 1977
I passed it with boosters, extra moves 2 times:( bought stuff, so frustrating) it shouldn't be like this. Last time I spend money on this. Little crazy.
Still stuck on it for days now, can't wait to see that 1980 level lol so over this. Where is the customer service here? Seems like we have been ignored quite a bit..
I passed level 1977 with 5 extra moves (buyed) and I think some extra moves (forgotten). Now I am also stuck at level 1980 for a few days.
i passed level 1977 with some boosters and extra moves (of course!)..and currently am stuck at level 1980 hmmpphhhh
this is so ridiculous .... 11 moves for 320 strawberries and 320 suns..let alone 4 sheep and 8 flowers ... this is impossible ..
I am so gland when I pass one impossible lvl.. then boom this one .. 10 moves .. is imposible where minimum 8 we need for the sheeps. Please provide more moves !
these 19xx levels are so hard to pass without using any magic beans, boosters and gold hmmmpphhhhh
Me again..
11 moves for 320 strawberries and 320 suns..let alone 4 sheep and 8 flowers. That cannot be done in 11 moves
Stuck now too.
am currently stuck in this level too
And again, just passed 1976 to be stuck on this one with 6 hours of unlimited lives
Whyyyyyy????!!!!!???????