Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Thought it was going to well, struggled through 1976 and thought King had sorted out the degree of impossibility only to arrive at 1977 and realise there is still a way to go. Any help appreciated on this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don’t think there is really anyway to pass 1977. Moves need to be increased and goals minimized. Even with boosters it can’t be done. Been here over a week now and it’s still not fixed.
I really feel for all you players. I am finally on Episode 119 and find that hard. Its not fair you are having to battle away. I think they should give everyone another achievement for sticking with it!
It is on the list. I think just about everything past 1900 is sadly