Version 5.3.10 slow after update

Options
Marc_Brouwer
Marc_Brouwer Posts: 2 Newbie

After updating to version 5.3.10 iOS (iPad) the game is very slow in storting uw but also when playing. 

Any solutions on solving thuis problem?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Marc, which ipad version is it? and which ios? Mine recently updated but was fine. Do you have any saved boosters? If not, it might be worth uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling :)

• Marc_Brouwer
    Marc_Brouwer Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

iPad is a Air 1. Latest version of iOS and i’ve already tried to uninstalking, rebooting and installing the app  

My Wife had the same problem. Same iPad and iOS version. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ok, so it could be (don't shoot the messenger) the age of your ipad. I just had a quick look and it says its 2013? The trouble is as games get more advanced, the older devices just can't handle them. Check you have plenty of storage, delete any apps you don't use. 

And I will ask the mod on this one, if it is that, there may be something they can do, if not, at least you know. So I will get back to you when I get a reply :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Marc, I took advice from a mod. He says he has issues with a newer version that's not as new as the latest and its slow. When the ipad Air1 was made, 1GB was perfectly fine for the games, now however they need at least 2GB to run. So it is as I suspected. 

The poor thing cannot cope :( He said you might also find other games start struggling too, not just King games. I know that from my last android, although funnily enough an even older one seemed to work better. 

He recommends you remove everything you don't use, or can live without on the device. Especially things that run in the background. Have a look at this link for helpful suggestions, the more free space you have, the better :)

https://uk.pcmag.com/smartphones/65345/feature/how-to-free-up-space-on-your-iphone-or-ipad

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?