Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I finally made it to level 1982 only to get extremely stuck.
10 moves. 8 flowers to grow. 2 spiders to get rid of. 340 Suns and 340 Strawberries!
Help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's now passable. Now it's on to 1983 which could be if there weren't 8 flowers to grow from scratch using water droplets but have to get rid of 4 fireflies before you can even get a water droplet
Yah few levels before this one got fixed and were actually entertaining to play. This one is impossible again. Fml please fix
Glad I passed 1981, but I agree next level 1982 is unrealistic again. 10 MOVES!!!