Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I’m not sure that this level can be completed in 18 moves when 30 igniters, and 30 clams along with 250 carrots are required. I’ve been struggling for Several days on it, would appreciate any pointers.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did complete the level after many failed attempts and after using all boosters
Hi Farmer Yoz,Thanks for telling. Most levels starting from 1961 and up are really tricky to complete. I've created a master thread for the topic. Have a look here: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/difficult-level-in-farm-heroes-saga-please-see-this-thread
Hi Farmer Yoz,
Thanks for telling. Most levels starting from 1961 and up are really tricky to complete. I've created a master thread for the topic. Have a look here: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/difficult-level-in-farm-heroes-saga-please-see-this-thread