Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Another impossible level, not enough moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve gone through 5000 beans on this level. FIVE THOUSAND.
Any level with the fireflies totally sucks. I’ve been on this level for days. Annoying.
Even with 6 shovels to create flowers without the waterdrops, it isn't possible. Iam sorry , but level after level need to be checked after 1968. My favourite game isn't what it was.
Yes, I totally agree, less flowers and the fireflies are just annoying on pretty much any level
If they make less flowers to be made from scratch and get rid of the fireflies it could help.