Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Level 1993 has insufficient moves to win. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This level has now been fixed.
I have seen the same "problem" is repeated each 10 or 12 levels.
At the end it is fixed after one week or so, when you have waste all your boosters.
I cannot believe this is casual.
I am also finding this impossible, over 100 attempts
I agree with all. After 2 times playing, I already know, it's impossible. I'll wait again till its fixed.
I agree. Impossible level. Not enough moves
12 movimientos para todo lo que hay q conseguir??? Imposible
Escriba su respuesta aquí
I meant I used 10 extra moves which cost me 27 gold bars
Well, I relented and spent 10 gold bars to pass it.
I'm not going to waste any more time on this one until it gets fixed. Crazy. They should try it themselves.
Agreed. Not enough moves to collect 40 firecrackers
Yep, needs to be fixed