Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Trying to save my game score/level to Kingdom so that I can factory reset my kindle. No King icon on the opening page
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Megadebz,
I don't recall that there ever was build a connection to Kingdom for Farm Heroes Saga. It's only FB connected.
That's unusual, but here is a link to the screenshot help....I am also going to pass it back to the team in case there are any issues
How to screenshot
Only a log in to facebook and I don't do facebook. Unable to log in to Kingdom as there is no icon for it.
Not sure how to do a screenshot on kindle
Hiya, can you see a cog icon? If you click there, there is no log in or log out button? Could you send a screenshot so I can pass it on to the moderator?