Connecting to Kingcare. No icon

Options
megadebz
megadebz Posts: 9 Level 2

Trying to save my game score/level to Kingdom so that I can factory reset my kindle. No King icon on the opening page

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hiya, can you see a cog icon? If you click there, there is no log in or log out button? Could you send a screenshot so I can pass it on to the moderator?

• megadebz
    megadebz Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Only a log in to facebook and I don't do facebook. Unable to log in to Kingdom as there is no icon for it.

Not sure how to do a screenshot on kindle

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

That's unusual, but here is a link to the screenshot help....I am also going to pass it back to the team in case there are any issues :)

How to screenshot

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Megadebz,

I don't recall that there ever was build a connection to Kingdom for Farm Heroes Saga. It's only FB connected.

• Meghna915
    Meghna915 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Did this get solved? I also am missing the icon to sign in. Haven’t been able to get any rewards as it says no internet connection on my iPhone 7. I know the internet connection is fine since I already checked this. The app only gives me a Facebook connection option which I do not want to use. I have the settings icon. Adding the screen shot of what shows up when I click on it. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Meghna915 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thank you so much for posting a screenshot. I just checked my game and everything seem to be fine. Can you please check if your game is up to date? The latest version should be 5.21.3.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Meghna915 !

This was fixed a time ago so you should have it corrected if you have the latest update installed.

If it didn't get fixed by updating, then there should be a workaround that worked when players had this issue.

Open the game and stay on the start menu here (do not tap 'Play'):

Tap the round button with "?" to the right of the blue Connect button.

You should then get to this page and connect to Kingdom through the orange button below: 

I hope this helps! 
  • Meghna915
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks for trying to help! I went to the App Store to hit update and now I have version 5.22.7 which seems to be an even newer version. The app looks a little different now but I don’t see any work around. No question mark. I waited for a bit on the page to see if it would show up later. Only the facebook connection option. I’ve taken photos of all 3 pages I see. Maybe you guys see something I don’t? When I hit the settings icon, it just goes back to the main menu or Facebook connect page with sound options. Also, the app keeps still saying I don’t have an internet connection and i’m 100% sure I do. Sometimes an icon shows on the map where I am in the game which makes me think I am already signed in... thought I made an account long ago when I originally started playing the game but there is no sign out etc. Also every time I try to collect the rewards i’ve Earned, it says I don’t have an internet connection. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’ve added a picture of the rewards page too. Maybe I need to restart my phone? I don’t know.  
  • DragonDragonov
    DragonDragonov Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have this same problem
  • Meghna915
    Options
    Hopefully someone figured it out since I still haven’t found a solution for it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?