Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Level 2027 is impossible to pass.Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is impossible to get 28 chicks and 130 apples with 17 moves!!!!
U żony na telefonie z androidem i na PC jest do zdobycia 15 kurczat i 80 jabłek a u mnie odpowiednio 28 i 130 o co tu chodzi?
Impossible a passer encore une fois cela devient lassant et commence à dégouter les joeurs
Hahahaha, 28 chicks. Perfect amount.
I'm getting so tired of every level being impossible. It's just not funny anymore
ja, der nächste Level der unmöglich ist zu gewinnen
Wish I did..Going to have to quit playing as I’ve been on this for way
tooooo lonnnnnng!