Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello there,
I've recently just bought a new phone and wanted to put this game on it, but it said that my device doesnt support this version. All the other King games are fine for me. I have a Huawei P20 Lite. I really want to play this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Greetings Lloyd and thanks for the update :-)
Hello there Mark Hawk!
I have managed to fixed the issue by clearing the cache and other things from Google Play Store and now those 2 games can be installed again.
Hi there Lloyd!
Do you get that message when you try to install from Google Play?
Is it for both Farm Heroes Saga and Farm Heroes Super Saga?