Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I just realized that I have lost all my beans. I had several thousand unused and they have disappeared. Actually thinking of uninstalling the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tracey thank you for using King care.
Were you previously connected to Facebook? Are you logged into it now? It seems some players are reporting unless they are logged in since the last update, their beans don't show
Hi Tracey thank you for using King care. Were you previously connected to Facebook? Are you logged into it now? It seems some players are reporting unless they are logged in since the last update, their beans don't show
That is brilliant news! We are not sure yet if its a glitch or something the studio has changed but at least they are back
I logged in to FB and beans have been recovered!!
Thank you.