Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
To unlock at least 4 ice cubes in order to secure 2 sheeps to hay bales high above, unlock 8 flowers, 8n the same time collect 450 onions and 450 strawberries in 14 moves??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
they fixed it, 21 moves and only 150 food each, now 2009 is hard to play
Elena. y also lost everything to fix the level.
I had to uninstall and reinstall the game in order for the level fix to work. In doing so I lost all my boosters
Hi Silvia. Sorry, I don't speak Spanish
I don't know what you guys are talking about the level being fixed, I just checked right now and level 2006 still has 14 moves, 2 sheep and 450 onions and strawberries
Elena a mi.me lo arreglo al gastar 6 tractores.4 recoge color y 6 palas y no pasarlo.o sea quede en cero total.ahi recien lo bajaron
Lo mismo que paso en el 2006 pasa en 2009! Es agotador.
That's what they want you to do buy gold so they make a profit..scammy really..
Passed 2006, with 5 extra moves (bought goldbars, so frustrated:( I used all my collected boosters: 3x 1+, 3 doggies, 6 shovels, 2 tractors hahahaha, next level extra moves again. 2008 was 'easy', but 2009 serious.... an unrealistic impossible level!!!, so I say goodbye..this game isn't what it was...and i dont want to pay for sht.;)
now King has fixed level 2006 but this happens again in level 2009, which even more extreme requirements ot pass. so don't waste your time and resources trying to win this level. Complants has been place since six days ago but it has not been fixed.
Ok, so they almost doubled the moves and reduced the targets by almost two thirds. Which probably suggests that whoever sets the targets and moves in the first place should probably be put in charge of making the coffee.
geht nicht!
When will you be fixing this level???
I eventually passed it with 5 extra moves. Don't be in a hurry though - the next level is really difficult.