Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Farm Hero Level 2014 is impossible to pass. This level is ridiculous with only 12 moves. I've been playing for a long time and I see that you all want people to spend money on the harder levels. I'm done. This is wrong. Please add more moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please, check all levels.....this is amazing!!!!!
Hi Topsy,Some of the higher levels in Farm Heroes are currently being modified. I've created this thread with info: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/difficult-level-in-farm-heroes-saga-please-see-this-thread
Hi Topsy,
Some of the higher levels in Farm Heroes are currently being modified. I've created this thread with info: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/difficult-level-in-farm-heroes-saga-please-see-this-thread
The only posibility is to but a lot of gold which.means: money. I think time to stop with this game!
This level is impossible. Btw Thx for changing the levels before this one
But ..2014: 130 waterdrops, 130 carrots, 60 oysters, one eating applefrog , and 2 frozen apples...no thread will help, because it's ......impossible. challenge is good, difficulty is ok but impossible is wrong. ..60 oysters and..the amounts of apples and carrots in 12 moves...unrealistic.
Mark, your copied info doesn't work.