Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Please check and fix. Not enough moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The Original 2009 has been modified and moved to Level 2010.
King is doing a/b testing on us. Both versions are impossible though. The bull one was nice but needs a bit more moves.
This level is impossible to pass
Agree! No way this level is possible! Very frustrating. I have tried everything. Challenging is one thing but this is ridiculous.
Update the level please. Impossible to complete. And do the same for all the following levels.
Hi Shain,
Thanks for telling.
I know some of the higher levels in Farm Heroes are currently being modified. I've created this thread with a bit more info: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/difficult-level-in-farm-heroes-saga-please-see-this-thread