Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
How in the world are you supposed to solve this level with just 12 moves? It seems to be completely unrealistic.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So the number of moves were increased but I still can’t beat it because I have no beans and I can’t get any. I’m not spending money. I keep playing all levels but only once in a while do you end up with more beans. Not enough to use to beat level 2016. Just about done with this.
I agree it is not possible
It is a joke!!!!!! 2 levels a week if we have to wait for they look at them......angryyyyyyyyy!!!!