Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
For me level 2021 seems impossible. To get 14 flowers there most of them have to be grown from seeds hidden in snow. But people are asking about higher levels, how did you get pass this one?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did passed it. It’s hard but not impossible. My problem now is 2024, it’s impossible, 11 moves 500 Strawberry 24 flowers and 54 fire absolutely impossible
At least I got half of the amounts, used shovels to create flowers. But the amount of the fruits are way to high. I know challenge is ok, difficulty too...but impossible is not done. I'll wait again.