Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Is this a joke? So frustrating that every level needs fixed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Its not fun anymore!! You upseloti right
They revise a level, just to be stuck on the next level! I have been playing for years & also have spent money at times, when I felt I was enjoying the game & needed a boost! Ready to quit all together. Must be a computer generated game, there is no way to level up EVERY TIME.
danke
Aber nun ist Level 2027 das nächste was bearbeitet werden muss. ...
Yes. It must be a joke. And not a funny one either. One thousand fruits, 70 fire-crackers and 18 flowers in just 12 moves. Crazy!F.f.s. fix this. I am so sick of this happening on so many of the higher levels. I emailed King about this and just got a poxy standard reply,
Yes. It must be a joke. And not a funny one either. One thousand fruits, 70 fire-crackers and 18 flowers in just 12 moves. Crazy!
F.f.s. fix this. I am so sick of this happening on so many of the higher levels. I emailed King about this and just got a poxy standard reply,
Wow , thank god its solved ha ha ha ha , let me lol with you .
I'm so frustrated!! I waited days for the last level to be revised just to be stuck at this level waiting for days it's not fun when the levels aren't possible!
they don't care about us , they just want our money , I don't blame them , is perfectly fine , but this none sense has no point , I might spend money on a lever every 5 or 6 , but I'm at the point where you have to spend several dollares just to pass a lever , I promise myself not to pay until they fix this , or just quit playing .
Bei Level 2026 ist wieder nicht möglich zu gewinnen.
Scheinbar muss jeder neue Level überarbeitet werden, das macht keinen Spaß mehr.
Mein bestes Ergebnis bisher, mit Einsatz von Schaufeln und Sammler : youscreen.de/uzwufoums09.jpg
Besser die neuen Level stoppen und erst frei geben, wenn sie auch spielbar sind