Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Almost every level that i play now need to be fix. If you want to close this game , close it. Dont let us be frustrated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
These levels are just getting harder and harder, used to enjoy this game but not anymore.....This game has now become so difficult I won't be playing , certainly won't spend any money on boosters...TOO PATHETIC FOR WORDS ...King sort it out and give us back the game we enjoyed.....bloody ridiculous
Just be honest King, I agree with above comments.
And propagate "WHOOPAH! new levels on Farm house heroes" !!!! is ridiculous. And not fair. Totally incorrect information. Anyway.....i wish I could delete this app, but can't recommend it to others;)
This level is impossible! I earn my daily reward gifts which would be nice to build them up but instead end up using them all trying to pass these impossible levels!! This game was my ONLY game & used to be fun, but when you put levels up that are virtually impossible, it is no longer fun but very frustrating!