Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I'm tired already. I pass one level and have to wait one week until they fix the next. 2 weeks passed and nothing. 2032 is IMPOSSIBLE! It's 11 MOVES FOR 300 SUNS + 2 FIREFLIES + 12 FLOWERS + 4 BULLS! I already tried facebook trick
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Emilly,
Great to hear you're ahead of most players and have completed all those levels!
However I have seen several of the levels after 2000 and up being *very* tricky to complete. They are now so challenging that only a few players have been able to complete them.
My best advice is to simply wait it out. The game studio have continuously made changes to some of the higher levels in Farm Hero Saga. The balance between hard levels and "close-to-impossible" levels seems hair fine and I understand your frustration.
Good to know that you're already using the Facebook vs mobile trick. I do the same as I sometimes tend to have more luck when changing platform :-)
Kind regards,
- Mark.
P.S.: I modified your post as it was marked to Farm Heroes Super Saga instead of Farm Heroes Saga.
I marked as solved but it's not! How I change?
Anyway, thanks Mark